Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cake Scrumptious Cake!


Who doesn't like cake? Apparentely, quite a few people don't. That's okay. I think I have enough love for cake for several hundred thousand. There's something spectacular about creaming the butter and sugar, then adding the eggs one at time, watching them get mix in the the creamed mixture. Nevermind the science behind the formula (did you know that cake/pies/cookie/etc recipes are actually formulas?). I don't really care about that (well kind of. If ingredients are not mixed properly in proper order the cake might be a flop.)

Then comes the flour and the milk or whatever the recipe calls for. Pour into the cake pans, bake. Oh, the smell!! Yummilicious!

Then the first bite of cake! Ahhhhhh! I love cake. My kids look at me and shake their heads. They wonder why I don't get sick of cake. I don't know why. All I know is I LOVE IT!

No comments: