Sunday, April 3, 2011

ENTER to win a dozen cupcakes 4/9/11


Why do you love cupcakes? I love them because you don't need a plate or fork, although you do need a napkin.

Tell us why you like cupcakes and state your flavor if you win from the following choices:

VANILLA, LEMON, ALMOND, WHITE or CHOCOLATE.

Winner will be picked at random and notified via email on Thursday, April 7th.(SO PLEASE, leave me your email. If you do not have a google account, email me and I will enter you. PICKUP ONLY

2 comments:

Foxicakes said...

I love YOUR cupcakes because I get to enjoy your cake anytime of the year!!It doesn't have to be a special occasion where an entire cake is ordered (although I LOVE those too!!) My favorites are Chocolate, Almond, and White...so any of them would be great!! email is blazinjem@gmail.com. Thanks, Desiree

Harrison said...

We love Your cupcakes because it taste soooo GOOD! Never dry and not too sweet. My husband loves Almond and I love Chocolate. email - dominquedavis@ymail.com

Thanks, Dominique