Saturday, October 17, 2009

Busy day!


What I thought was going to be an easy day turned out to be full of drama, but we won't get too much into that.

This cake was designed by the birthday girl who was turning 16. I thought the elements would make it look a bit odd, but I think it turned out pretty cool. More importantly, the mom and daughter loved it!

On another note I bought a cookie magazine. One of the first ones I want to try is Taco Cheese cookies. I know! I know! Sounds weird, yet intriguing doesn't it?

2 comments:

Hungry Huy said...

woah D&G bags on a 16 year olds cake? What am I talkin about im from California. Neat!

Once Upon A Cake said...

HAHAHA Hungry Huy. These days Sweet 16's are HUGE. I know a girl who spent $25,000 on hers 16 years ago! Now, that doesn't even pay for the dress lol.