Monday, November 30, 2009

Anniversary




November 28th was our wedding anniversary. Hard to believe its been 22 years! Needless to say I had a wedding cake delivery that day (Princess Cake below). I just did not have time to make us an anniversary cake. Our friends Dawn & Neal (dawnbakescakes.com) took us out to dinner and told us dessert was waiting at Starbucks.

Dawn surprised us with this adorable cake with the bee on top. Why a bee? Back in May we were hit by a car and my van was totalled (her name was Gabrielle. Yes, we name our cars.) Rob bought me a yellow Scion and I named it Honeybee, not to be confused with Bumblebee from the Transformers movie.

It was such a nice surprise to get a cake. No, I did not eat the bee, it's sitting on my baker's rack keeping watch on the honey.

No comments: